Lady Boss | Badass Extraordinaire | Entrepreneur | Rebel | Risk Taker | Mom | Mentor | Artist | Blogger | Encourager of Dreams | DIY'er | Artist |

Saturday, November 19, 2016

It's finally the weekend! Hello you beautiful bastard!



I just chugged down this effin' nutrient packed health shake because let's face it, my ass isn't getting any younger and well...healthy insides are important. Cafe Latte Shakeo with a splash of Chameleon Cold Brew. It's effin' delish. I'll even post the recipe below. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out.


I briefly considered a plan of ruthless world domination and then remembered that I am a mom, so instead.... I'm going to go out and selflessly spend money on my kids needs, while completely ignoring my desire to spend frivolously on a whole bunch of shit that I don't need. Truthfully, I'm trying to keep my shit spending to a minimum. I want to buy a house and you can't save if you're blowing all your money at every opportunity. It's hard... though... so. damn. hard... not to... Lol
And after said shopping for the wee boy is finished, I'm going to lose my bra and watch Bad Moms. I can't believe I haven't taken the time to watch it yet.

Have a fricken amazing Saturday, y'all. You deserve it!



___________________________

Caramel Cafe Latte Recipe:
1 Scoop of Cafe Latte Shakeology
*Splash of Caramel Extract
*Half a cup of Cold Coffee (or more if you want)
*Half a cup of water
*Ice to taste
Blend the crap out of it and enjoy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Adventures of Badass Women | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig