Lady Boss | Badass Extraordinaire | Entrepreneur | Rebel | Risk Taker | Mom | Mentor | Artist | Blogger | Encourager of Dreams | DIY'er | Artist |

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

...for the love of Coffee Mugs.


If you know me and/or follow my page, you know how much I love my coffee. And what is a must have with said strong coffee? Really stinkin' cool mugs. I like them different and really unique and Cherrico Pottery always delivers! This, doll faces, is his Lunar Mug and this beautiful bastard arrived today... I am one happy girl.



Now, with that being said. I'm about to prop my feet up, kick back with a good book and relax. 

I hope your day was pretty kick ass!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Adventures of Badass Women | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig