Lady Boss | Badass Extraordinaire | Entrepreneur | Rebel | Risk Taker | Mom | Mentor | Artist | Blogger | Encourager of Dreams | DIY'er | Artist |

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Reluctant Romantics Series by Kate Stewart




Have you ever read a book that touched your soul? Like you honest to goodness felt every single emotion as if you were going through everything right along with them? 


This series is the whole package. You will laugh, think wtf?, get angry, cry (oh man will you cry) and you will love. Every emotion you can possibly think of is wrapped inside of these books. I fell in love with all of the characters. My fellow book lovers will get what I'm saying... because in reality, for the most part -it is what you're hoping to find in all of the books you read. A connection.

"The Mind" was my favorite in the series. They are all good. But this one took a piece of my heart with it. What I got from it, I don't know if I will find in another book again. (Grant... *sighs). You will just have to read it to know what I'm talking about. The heartache is worth it. 








To get the full impact of what I'm trying to tell you is in reading these books. I would recommend to set aside time so you aren't interrupted. (I silenced all notifications from my phone).

Everything was on hold until I finished them. Just ask the sink full of dirty dishes... because they weren't washing themselves. 

The Series
(I read this last because I had no clue it intertwined, but I would recommend to start with this one first)

1 - The Fall 
1.5 - The Mind
2 - The Heart







The good news... is that if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read them free. I actually wound up purchasing them after reading on KU because I loved them that much. I will at some point read them again. 



You can visit Kate Stewart by clicking the links below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Adventures of Badass Women | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig